Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hello my name is...

Hello there! My name is Mia. I'm your average high school student. To be honest with you, I am not very majestic at all. I like makeup, thrift stores, cats, music (R&B and classical!), and good books. I admire beauty, just beauty in general. Not just aesthetic beauty. I spend a lot of time pondering what my niche is in this world, but I never come to any conclusions.

I spend a lot of time playing piano. I used to do gymnastics, but I was kind of in a developmental rut and I quit. Now I have more time to practice piano. I'm not complaining.

I am using this blog as a creative (or not so creative) outlet, so I will be posting about very typical girlish things like

MAKEUP and CLOTHES!

But I will also be posting about things like

ALBUM REVIEWS, PIANO MUSIC, and SEMI-PHILOSOPHICAL RANTING!

Oh, and here is a picture of one of my cats. I think she's really cute.















Anyways, I hope you continue reading my blog! I will post again soon.

2 comments: